In connection with your transaction, Florida Fine Cars may obtain information about you as described in this notice, which we handle as stated in this notice.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and,
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency.
• We may disclose all the information we collect as described above to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. We may make such disclosures about you as a consumer, customer or former customer.
• We may also disclose nonpublic personal information about you as a consumer, customer or former customer, to a non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
• We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to [provide an appropriate description, such as "those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you". We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
• We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.