BBB Accredited A+, We Accept Trade-Ins, FINANCING AVAILABLE!!, 17 x 7.5 Aluminum Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front dual zone A/C, Heated Front Sport Seats, HVAC memory, Knee airbag, Leatherette Seats, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Occupant sensing airbag, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power moonroof, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Radio: Acura Premium Audio System, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Traction control, Turn signal indicator mirrors. Bellanova White Pearl 2015 Acura TLX 2.4L Base FWD 8-Speed Dual-Clutch 2.4L DOHC 16V.
24/35 City/Highway MPG.
Florida Fine Cars offers the nation's highest quality pre-owned vehicles at below-market pricing. With our 3-Day Return and 5-Day Exchange policies, we give you the ultimate peace of mind with your purchase. We offer easy online shopping with at-home delivery or a fast in-showroom experience. It's car buying at your pace online or in the showroom.
* 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury Cars Under $35,000 * 2015 KBB.com Our 10 Favorite New-for-2015 Cars
For more information, visit www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
*Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.
* The TLX is the definition of smart luxury if you value the driving experience and appreciate Acura's cutting edge technologies like 4-wheel steering or Super Handling All-Wheel Drive over the prestige bestowed by having a European badge on your car's nose. Source: KBB.com
* Quiet interior; good fuel economy ratings; sporty handling, particularly with all-wheel drive; plenty of features for the money. Source: Edmunds
* Introducing the all new 2015 Acura TLX. The TLX has been shaped and trimmed to reduce drag, lift, turbulence, and rolling resistance. Weight has been reduced by using lighter tougher metals such as aluminum and ultra high strength steel. The 8-Speed 2.4L engine with 206hp with 182 lb-ft of torque has a Dual Clutch Transmission making upshifts and downshifts swift and seamless. Also available is a 9-Speed 3.5L V6 with 290hp and 267 lb-ft of torque featuring Variable Cylinder Management which lets the engine transition to three cylinders at cruising speeds enhancing fuel efficiency. Standard Precision All-Wheel Steer delivers unprecedented handling and is the first system that enables the rear wheels to adjust toe angles independently. Super Handling All-Wheel Drive is also available to direct engine power to match weight distribution. 10 stunning Jewel Eye LED headlights appear like gems in a jeweler's case and light up the night. The beauty continues inside with lit analog gauges and the On Demand Multi-Use Display touchscreen which controls audio and climate functions. The Audio System with a 15GB HDD media storage and 7 speakers allows functionality with multiple sources including USB, CD, Sirius XM, and Pandora. Also available is a 10 speaker premium system by ELS Studio. The Acura Navigation System uses hard drive data for ultra-fast response on the 8-inch screen and can display menus, maps and directions along with additional features such as Zagat restaurant reviews and real-time traffic. Acoustic noise-dampening foam introduced into the unibody provides vault-like silence. Available safety features include lane keeping assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot warnings, and parking sensors. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Oil change completed
- Standard Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.