Odometer is 9183 miles below market average! 19/30 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist
* If youâ€™re looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaroâ€™s design. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The new 2015 Camaro is the perfect blend of distinct design, cutting-edge technology and exhilarating performance. Simply put, it's the full package. Performance-driven design enhancements to the front and rear fascias give the new Camaro a low, wide, contemporary look. But this sports car is more than a beautifully styled body, because what's on the inside matters too. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. A hand-assembled 7.0L LS7 engine is the heart of Camaro Z/28, boasting an incredible 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful normally aspirated regular production GM small block V8 ever. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up one trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sports car buffs looking to get a great deal of horsepower for the money will find the 2015 Chevy Camaro an enticing proposition. For those looking to turn some heads, the Camaro is what you want to drive. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Florida Fine Cars has over +1700 vehicles in stock and works with more Banks to help give you as many options as possible. All locations are BBB Accredited; BBB Rating: A+. Come in person or call ahead to set an appointment for a test drive. Buy online and get a car on your time.
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.