23/35 City/Highway MPG.
Florida Fine Cars offers the nation's highest quality pre-owned vehicles at below-market pricing. With our 3-Day Return and 5-Day Exchange policies, we give you the ultimate peace of mind with your purchase. We offer easy online buying with at-home delivery or a fast in-showroom experience. It's car buying at your pace online or in the showroom.
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
* If you want to be seen in a prestigious 2-door sports car with German badge appeal and performance chops, get ready to be among the first to own the new 4 Series. Drivers who live where it snows will be happy to know all-wheel-drive versions are part of the lineup, convertibles included. Source: KBB.com
* Engaging handling; powerful and fuel-efficient engines; upscale interior with straightforward controls and spacious seating. Source: Edmunds
* The supped-up 2014 BMW 4 Series is a beauty and its superior design and dynamics make it one of a kind. It is lengthier, lower, and wider than the 3 Series coupe, and has an added two inches of wheelbase. The 4 Series still boasts an athletic appeal, but with recast quad-headlamps, available LED units, understated air curtain slots and air breathers to create an effortless drive (especially with its new 50/50 weight distribution that creates the lowest center of gravity of all BMW models). The exterior hides wind-cheating underbody fairings as well. The interior continues to radiate the BMW charm with their exclusive materials now in base, Sport, Limited, and M Sport trims. A leather-wrapped steering wheel, aluminum-intensive suspension hardware, and seats designed for extreme comfort create a cocoon of safety for all enclosed. Servotronic power steering and driver-centric placement of the ergonomically-enhanced console and driving functions make this a car custom-made for the driver. In the rear, the 40/20/40 flat-folding bench allows for extended cargo space to get the biggest bang out of the ride. Also new to 2014, the auto start/stop function and brake energy regeneration to get the most efficient drive possible. TwinPower Turbo engine choices give oomph to the eight-speed automatic transmission with a speed topping off at 155mph on all levels of the 4 Series. For the tech side, BMW offers Teleservice, the latest iDrive 4.2 system, Radio BMW Professional, optional navigation with touchpad, and available Head-up display. Additional safety features include airbags, fog lights, and dynamic brake lights. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- Standard Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.