BBB Accredited A+, We Accept Trade-Ins, FINANCING AVAILABLE!!, 19 AMGÂ® Twin 5-Spoke Wheels, ABS brakes, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Multi-Contour Seats w/Massage, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, BAS PLUS w/Cross Traffic Assist, CMS Lane, CMS Rear, Control Code Driver Assistance Package, Control Code Premium 1 Package, DISTRONIC PLUSÂ®, DISTRONIC PLUSÂ® w/Steering Assist, Driver Assistance Package, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Front Heated Seats - PLUS, Hands-Free Access, Heated & Active Ventilated Front Seats, KEYLESS GOÂ®, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, PARKTRONIC w/Active Parking Assist, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Rear Side Window Sunblinds, Power steering, Power windows, Premium 1 Package, PRE-SAFEÂ® Brake, PRE-SAFEÂ® PLUS, Sport Body Styling, Sport Package, Sport Package Code, Traction control, Turn signal indicator mirrors. 2015 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 550 RWD 4.7L V8 BiTurbo
17/26 City/Highway MPG
Florida Fine Cars offers the nationâ€™s highest quality pre-owned vehicles at below-market pricing. With our 3-Day Return and 5-Day Exchange policies, we give you the ultimate peace of mind with your purchase. We offer easy online shopping with at-home delivery or a fast in-showroom experience. It's car buying at your pace online or in the showroom.
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study
* If you demand that your full-size executive sedan possess prodigious power, commanding presence, the latest technology and enough amenities to make a hedonist blush, youâ€™ll find all that and more in the 2015 S-Class. If you happen to require all that minus two doors, see the all-new S-Class coupe. Source: KBB.com
* Unparalleled blend of luxury and technology; incredible ride comfort; effortless acceleration; endless safety and entertainment features; opulent cabin. Source: Edmunds
* There's something to be said for sleek, quiet sophistication. The slim, nearly seamless sedan design is easy on the eyes. New for 2015 is the introduction of the S-Class Coupe for those who prefer sporty looks. The cabin is a handcrafted haven just for you. Nearly every surface is fashioned to your liking, from rich woods to polished aluminums, you'll have a car that truly represents your style. Make things intimate with nearly 300 LED lights in various colors to set your cabin aglow. The S-Class is more than eye candy - it treats every sense. Head and arm rests can be heated and seats have a massage setting - even a â€œhot stoneâ€? effect to ease tension. Keep your sense of smell sharp with the option to double filter cabin air or infuse it with an innovative aroma therapy system. With the 449hp biturbo V-8, you'll hit 60mph in just 4.8 seconds. Need more pep in your step? The S63 AMG 4MATIC hauls 577hp from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds with 664lb-ft of torque. Also available for the S600 and S65 AMG Sedans is a 6.0L biturbo V-12 for even more power. Providing stable comfort, any suspension will adjust leveling for optimum handling. Opt for the AIRMATIC and expect a quicker, lighter response than ever before. Or be a pioneer with the 1st camera-assisted MAGIC BODY CONTROL; which sees bumps in the road before you reach them, adjusting to quell them in real time. Stay up on trends with a 12.3in display screen for navigation, entertainment, and vehicle settings. Keep your ears happy with a Burmester sound system, choose lush surround sound or the new 3-D audio system - taking audio quality to a whole new level. Never miss a moment with the mbrace package which keeps you connected with access to Google Maps, Yelp, emergency and concierge services. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Oil change completed
- Standard Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.