BBB Accredited A+, We Accept Trade-Ins, FINANCING AVAILABLE!!, 3LT Interior Trim, 8-Way Driver & Passenger Seat Adjusters, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM, Auto-Dimming Inside Frameless Rearview Mirror, Automatic temperature control, Body-Color Outside Heated Power-Adjustable Mirrors, Bose Premium 9-Speaker Audio System Feature, Cargo Net, Competition Sport Bucket Seats, Custom Leather Wrapped Interior Package, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Front dual zone A/C, Fully automatic headlights, GT Bucket Seats, Head-Up Display, Heated & Vented Driver & Passenger Seats, Low tire pressure warning, Luggage Shade, Memory Package, Navigation System, Occupant sensing airbag, Power door mirrors, Power driver seat, Power Lumbar/Bolster Seat Adjusters, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Preferred Equipment Group 3LT, Premium audio system: Chevrolet MyLink, Radio: Chevrolet MyLink AM/FM Stereo, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Theft Deterrent System, Traction control, Universal Home Remote. Velocity Yellow Tintcoat 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Z51 3LT RWD 6.2L V8
17/29 City/Highway MPG
Florida Fine Cars offers the nation's highest quality pre-owned vehicles at below-market pricing. With our 3-Day Return and 5-Day Exchange policies, we give you the ultimate peace of mind with your purchase. We offer easy online buying with at-home delivery or a fast in-showroom experience. It's car buying at your pace online or in the showroom.
* Car and Driver 10 Best Cars * Ward's 10 Best Engines * NACTOY 2014 North American Car of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Car and Driver, January 2017.
* If you like the idea of owning unimaginably good horsepower and performance value, and controlling it from a Ritz-Carlton of an interior, the Corvette Stingray couldn't make more sense. Source: KBB.com
* Relentless V8 power; impressive handling and braking; upgraded interior with new electronic features; roomy cargo area; nifty rev-match manual transmission. Source: Edmunds
* With its sculpted athletic exterior and driver-oriented cockpit, Stingray is a beautiful weapon against the ordinary. But its ingenious design is purpose-driven. A lightweight aluminum space frame replaces steel. Carbon-fiber and carbon-nano-composite structures reduce weight even further to achieve optimal handling and acceleration. Provocative, purposeful and sculpted for optimal performance, the Stingray coupe is low, light and lean. Increased downforce keeps the vehicle planted, while its functional exterior vents create a totally new breathing experience to reduce lift and minimize drag. The advanced ventilation systems help air flow from front to back, cooling critical components of the perfectly balanced powertrain. Illuminated by innovative digital features and intelligent driver controls, the Stingray cockpit is a stunning change from your typical interior scenery. An ingenious available color Head-Up Display complements the customizable dual display featuring two 8-inch screens. A sweeping freeform line spans the instrument panel and flawlessly carries over into the door trim and console. And every inch is imbued with a deep respect for authentic materials. Real aluminum. Available carbon fiber. Grade A leather hand-selected and crafted to adorn a new generation of elegance. Completely redesigned, the 6.2L V8 engine boasts up to an estimated 460hp, 465 lb.-ft. of torque, plus 0-60 times of 3.8 seconds. This is complemented with an all-new 7-speed transmission. Intelligent sensors anticipate gear selections and match engine speed for smooth transitions during both upshifts and downshifts.
- Standard Equipment
- Optional Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.