Accesibility Statement for Florida Fine Cars
Florida Fine Cars is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Florida Fine Cars takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Florida Fine Cars:
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Florida Fine Cars is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Florida Fine Cars. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Florida Fine Cars:
- Phone: (305) 384-6400
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor 21151 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.