19/26 City/Highway MPG
Florida Fine Cars offers the nationâ€™s highest quality pre-owned vehicles at below-market pricing. With our 3-Day Return and 5-Day Exchange policies, we give you the ultimate peace of mind with your purchase. We offer easy online shopping with at-home delivery or a fast in-showroom experience. It's car buying at your pace online or in the showroom.
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Capable handling with refined ride comfort; high-quality interior; cutting-edge safety and entertainment technology. Source: Edmunds
* The Lexus GS exemplifies innovation, craftsmanship and design. The exterior features an Inverted trapezoid spindle grille. In addition to Bi-Xenon High-Intensity Discharge headlamps, the GS has LED rear combination lights. The interior of the GS features a wood interior trim, with a leather-trimmed interior including the steering wheel and shift knob. 10 way power-adjustable seats, which feature lumbar support, come standard with the GS and all of the seats feature height-adjustable headrests. A power tilt-and-slide moonroof with one-touch opening and closing functionality means a spring day is just one press away. The Lexus twelve-speaker Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer and DVD/CD player will provide entertainment you need on trips of any size. The GS is propelled by a 3.5L V6 engine or you can opt for the 3.5L V6 Hybrid for an amazing 29cty/34hwy mpg. The GS can also be had with F Sport styling and performance features as well as available AWD. Drive Modes Select allows you to make your GS more responsive or efficient with the turn of a dial. Braking is handled by the 4-wheel, anti-lock vented disc brakes. Available Lexus Enform and Safety Connect offer more than the convenience of live, 24-hour navigation assistance and the ability to request emergency services at the press of a button. With the new App Suite, you can make dinner reservations and order movie tickets on the fly using the industry's first available 12.3-inch high-resolution split-screen multimedia display. Safe and secure, the GS has a 10-airbag system and available Blind Spot Monitor with Lane Keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning. Finally, a vehicle theft-deterrent and engine-immobilizer system is there to protect your new GS. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* Are you split between the desire for a well-heeled sports sedan and a comfortable luxury cruiser? Lexusâ€™ GS 350 and 450h sedans for 2015 are sufficiently adept in both schools, with performance and luxury packages that allow buyers to further move the needle in either direction. Source: KBB.com
- Standard Equipment
- Additional Specifications
A lot goes into Florida Fine Cars prices. We combine data from the local market with this car's mileage, features, and inspection findings to arrive at the most competitive price possible for this vehicle. Taxes, tag, title, registration fees, government fees, electronic filing fee of $897 and dealer service fee of $1,299 are additional and not included in vehicle prices. These charges represent costs and profit to the dealer for items such as inspecting, cleaning, and adjusting vehicles, and preparing documents related to the sale. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us at 561-537-3469 or by visiting us at the dealership.